Resolve Pain Management issues with specific calling teams.
Billing and coding for pain management practices continues to grow more complicated each year. With increased public and medical interest in new pain management techniques, pain management guidelines, and new therapies, there’s very close scrutiny by payers and regulators on procedures used to treat chronic pain.
Our Key feature in Pain Management is quality in billing and coding, which can yield a great financial well-being for the practice.
Common Codes which can bring vital reimbursement, if billed and coding accurately, 20610 Major joint bursa injection or aspiration of the pes anserine bursa, subacromial bursa, hip, trochanteric bursa, shoulder, or knee:-
1. 77002 – Fluoroscopic needle guidance (non-spinal)
2. 20552 – Trigger point injection in one or two muscles
3. 96372 – Intramuscular injections
4. 64405 – Greater occipital nerve block
5. J0585 – Botulin toxin type A injection
6. 20526 – Carpal tunnel injection
7. 97010 – Cold packs/heating pads
8. G0283 – Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation
You are doing a fantastic job so far. The team is very excited and impressed. Keep up the great work.
Overall, it has been a great experience working with the team. Communication has been strong and output and efficiency have been wonderful.
The team has excelled at all new tasks and updates given to them. The team is quick to take feedback and implement change!
Get paid Three times faster with our 24/7 medical billing services.
Work with medical billers who understand your EHR's billing process backwards and forwards.
Avail Free RCM Audit Worth $2,000! Check out 19 different KPI reports that stops your cash flow.